We have great pleasure inviting you to join your colleagues for the Seventh Annual Conference
Now in its seventh successful year, Issues & Answers in Cardiovascular Disease is an annual conference for primary care professionals dealing with the management of cardiovascular disease (CVD), diabetes and associated disorders. The 2018 event will be held at EMCC in Nottingham, 16-17 November. The event brings together the whole primary care team to hear and learn from an inspirational programme with expert speakers in an informal environment with lots of opportunity to share best practice with colleagues. Discounts apply for early bookings and the meeting represents great value with practical education plus 9 CPD points.
How is the learning structured?
The accredited programme is structured around:
- Plenary sessions providing up-to-date and need-to-know knowledge
- Interactive case-study lead learning allowing participants to apply this knowledge in practice scenarios
- Workshops offering practical guidance on frequently occurring management opportunities and issues
- Exchanges where colleagues discuss their examples of best practice
Event App, our interactive tool to allow delegates to engage during sessions through polls and social media
Attendance is limited to 200 places to maximise interaction.
What topics are included?
This programme focuses on the complexities of interrelated diseases which are among the most frequent and costly primary care visits caused by or associated with cardiovascular disease, diabetes, renal disease and related disorders.
As always, it will emphasise interaction and practical learning specifically created to ensure that you leave with ideas and knowledge which you can immediately apply in your day-to-day practice. The event represents an amazing opportunity to see, hear and question our experts whilst networking with fellow primary care professionals.
Plus much more...
In association with:
Plus sessions from our Educational Partners
How valuable is the conference?
96% of delegates would attend again & 98% rated the programme highly relevant to their daily practice
Registration and Accommodation:
Thanks to the generosity of the faculty and our sponsors we have been able to ensure that registration is affordable. Included in your registration fee are conference materials, lunch & refreshments plus conference dinner on the Friday evening.
GPs & Pharmacists: £120.00
Medical Students: FOC
Nurses & other healthcare professionals: £100.00
Educational only: £90.00 (no dinner)
NEN Members: £75.00
Accommodation from £68 + VAT/night B&B single or £80 + VAT double occupancy
For our sponsors, the conference offers a variety of opportunities to support this educational programme. Every effort has been made by the Programme Committee to ensure that sponsorship is fully recognised and events are integrated into the main programme without compromising academic independence.
- Spectrum of opportunities, allows you to participate whatever your budget
- Satellite symposia and sponsored workshops merged into scientific agenda
- Satellites and workshops independently reviewed
- Sponsored satellites - unopposed and promoted through all conference materials, e-alerts and newsletters
- All events fully compliant with ABPI regulations
- Exhibits - adjacent to lecture hall and workshop rooms
- All catering provided exclusively in the exhibition area
- Further opportunities to increase visibility
- Webcasts and Highlight reports
We are delighted that the conference has become a popular fixture in the primary care calendar and look forward to welcoming ‘old friends’ and making new ones.
All best wishes
Primary Care Cardiovascular Journal
British Journal of Primary Care Nursing
Our educational aim: Provide delegates with evidence-based knowledge, guidance and advice which will help them to deliver the best patient care. This learning is provided in a structured but informal setting to maximise interaction and the exchange of ideas and experience.