Welcome to Primary Care Issues & Answers Live 2020!
Join us for 12 hours of highly interactive sessions over three broadcasts
Following eight years of the popular face-to-face conference, Issues & Answers has now been converted to a new digital programme.
About the series
- Three FREE interactive programmes with CPD
- Providing practical solutions to critical issues in primary care today
Every broadcast includes:
- Experts reviewing key topics, addressing the issues and offering guidance
- Discussion and interactions giving you the opportunity to comment and ask for advice
- Networking opportunities to exchange experiences and ideas
- Virtual exhibition, meet the series supporters
Registration is free to healthcare professionals.
Register now »
This inspirational programme will take real-life issues from primary care during these unprecedented times, review and examine the evidence then provide guidance and advice on delivering best practice.
- How to plan for the future?
- How to improve care of people with obesity in the COVID-19 world?
- How to bridge the gap to the remote patient?
- How to select the right drug for the right type 2 diabetes patient?
- How is COVID-19 changing respiratory care?
- How to manage mental health in the pandemic?
- How to cope with the backlog of patients?
- How to support frail and vulnerable patients?
- Plus sessions from the conference supporters
Not able to attend on the day? Don’t worry, all sessions will be recorded and hosted on the Issues & Answers website post event.
The all new Issues & Answers Live will offer you not only the virtual conference but:
- A unique new interactive learning platform
- Regular broadcasts across the spectrum of clinical issues
- Special expert-led webinars with up-to-the-minute advice and guidance
Don’t miss these developments plus new programmes in the series – sign up for regular updates
Sign up here »