UK Stroke Forum Conference 2019
UK Stroke Forum is the UK's largest multidisciplinary conference for stroke care professionals.
The 14th edition will take place on the 3-5 December 2019 at The International Centre in Telford.
Registrations are now open! Join us at this years conference.
Register before 14 September to access an exclusive early bird discount rate.
At this year’s UK Stroke Forum Conference you can expect to see more of the sessions that you’ve told us you want and that will connect you with the latest in stroke care. These will include:
- Vision along the pathway.
- Inflammation and stroke: from bench to bedside.
- Emergency response and pre-hospital.
- A rush of blood to the head: an update on intracerebral haemorrhage.
- Selection and management of hyperacute recanalization therapy: time to wake up!
- Sensory impairments, their effect and treatment.
- Spasticity management.
- Management and screening of atrial fibrillation.
- Cognition- from assessment to management.
- Caring for carers.
- Reading more into aphasia.
- Engagement in valued activities (occupations) after stroke.