BANCC at 20: Championing the Role of the Cardiovascular Nurse within the NHS Long Term Plan
Please join BANCC as we celebrate our 20th year at the Annual Study Day! As we grow from strength to strength, we would like to make sure that cardiovascular nurses are fully equipped to deal with the daily challenges of clinical care as well as looking at innovative ways to meet the needs of our patients in the future. At this event, we focus on the challenges and opportunities of the cardiovascular nurse within the NHS Long Term Plan.
Other sessions will include:
• A keynote speech by the CVD Prevention Lead at NHS England, Professor Jamie Waterall
• Skills development opportunities-clinical examination & prescribing
• Cardiovascular nurse innovations-nurse-led clinics, heart failure care
• Cardiac amyloidosis awareness
• An update on the latest clinical guidelines
• The top trials on digital innovations
And many more...
To register, please visit: http://www.bancc.org/BANCCReg/