2019 BIHS Annual Scientific Meeting
We are delighted to invite you to Birmingham for the 2019 BIHS Annual Scientific Meeting. The meeting is open to all healthcare professionals with an interest in cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure, and is not only among the most important events in the calendar to exchange new ideas, but is also a great networking opportunity in a convivial atmosphere.
* Sir George Pickering Lecture
* Joint symposium with the Renal Association
* Three awards for Young Investigator submitted abstracts; opportunities to present your work in Australia, the USA and Italy in our reciprocal exchange programmes
* The Dr Robert Grayson Award will be presented to the best research into diseases of the aorta and blood vessels.
* Prizes for the best Nurses & AHP presentation and the best Poster presentation will be awarded
* Late-breaking research
Visit our website for more information and programme updates: bihsoc.org/events