The British Journal of Primary Care Nursing is the primary portal for healthcare professionals with a specific interest in cardiovascular disease, diabetes and related diseases. The website is a free-access online and printed educational resource, publishing nurse focused review articles and expert commentaries, with regularly updated news – including rapid publication and interpretation of major new data from studies and clinical trials.
- Special ‘themed’ issues, supplements and printed resources
- Rapid, open access, fast-track online publication
- Continued Professional Development (CPD) modules
- Back catalogue of archive material
- Regular contact with registered members via e-alerts highlighting new material available online
- News and commentaries on clinical developments translating new data and NICE Guidelines into practical guidance for HCPs’ use in daily practice
- Congress reportage including in-depth analyses of latest developments
- Back 2 Basics diagrams
- Clinical Craft card sets
- Annual Issues & Answers conference
- Free access to CVD resources including a growing portfolio of educational materials, links to sister journal Primary Care Cardiovascular Journal website, Guidelines, Educational Partner websites and much more….
BJPCN offers you direct access to healthcare professionals managing all areas of cardiovascular disease.
Readership and traffic
BJPCN was launched in May 2004 both in print and online. To-date we have approximately 11,000 members who have requested print material, 65% of whom regularly access material online, and approximately 8,000 registered e-readers who regularly receive e-alerts and website update notifications. 4,500 average visits to the website per month with 1,250 pageviews, 2.5 pages/visit. Readership breakdown is as follows:
Advertising & bespoke sponsorship opportunities
BJPCN offers many bespoke publishing opportunities both online and in print format from special ‘themed’ issues, supplements, round table meetings & consensus papers, feature articles, CPD modules, craft cards, Back to Basic diagrams to corporate support packages for the website, media packages, Apps, e-alert bundles, banner adverts and much more. In addition there is the opportunity to time your publication in line with the annual Issues & Answers conference.